… but Less than before! We’re moving to reduce our waste. There is no way we’re getting to ZERO waste, but we’re getting closer every day. Below are some of our very user friendly steps. Some are big and some are little, but they all help towards our goal. Many recommendations have a link to a more complete article about our journey.
- Start composting! Outdoors or indoors, or both.
- Switch from disposable razors to a vintage that uses double edged safety blades and a wet shaving system
- Get creative about gift wrap and recycle what you have.
- Stop using k-cups and other plastic coffee and tea pods.
- Switch from paper towels to cloth towels.
- Learn about the products that you use that can be recycled. Educating your self about what will be recycled and what will contiue to be waste will slowly start to change the way you shop
- Switch over to re-usable grocery bags, decline plastic bags for small purchases, and use re-usable produce bags.
- Refill containers you already have rather than buying new ones. This means making your own cleaning products, laundry detergents, facial cleansers, etc.